Saturday, October 3, 2009

Birthday card and tag album


It was my friend Jude's birthday today! Happy Birthday loyal follower. I made her a tag album. The tags are from Kaszazz and I used my zutter bindall to create the hinges. The paper isn't from Kaszazz. When making a tag album, it is important to use simple ideas and not to make it too complicated with embellishments, otherwise it is physically too difficult to look at!!

This was the birthday card. I used Lyra watercolour crayons to create a green tone background as green is one of her favourite colours. Obviously blending with an aquabrush. I used the crayons to "ink" up the flourish stamp, then re-wet it to create a distressed stamped image
I used our new mini messages for the greetings, the small daisy punch and used the white gel pen to highlight various bits!



2 comments:

  1. This is the most lovely birthday present!!!!!
    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my pleasure! Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete