Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Damien's page



My niece, Bron has the most gorgeous kids. This is Damien who is about 18mnths now. (I think). I became inspired by some stampin up papers that I've had around for a while. I based this layout on a layout in the book 601 scrapbooking ideas - a great book. This layout was also done by Nicole, which I posted on my blog around Nov/Dec. It's interesting to see how each person interprets things. I edged all the papers with vintage photo distress ink and stuck down. I used a nestabilities die to create the corner pieces, which I had cut in half. They were edged. I punched out the flower from the circle flower paper and then punched out the inside circle so I could create a raised effect on the corners. The photo was mounted on java bazzill and rubons were used along the strip, at the edge of the photo and above the striped piece , next to the photo. I used an aged copper embellishment on the strip to write his name and year of photo.

1 comment:

  1. Love the colour scheme. It works really well. Such a good looking little chap, must take after our side of the family ! Di

    ReplyDelete